Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation has entered its 56th year of business, since its inception on 1st October 1964. The corporation was established under the Road Transport Act 1950 with the objective of providing economic, adequate, punctual and efficient services to the travelling public in the state with 8 Depots and 421 buses plying 5000 kilometers, carrying 29000 passengers per day. Currently, 4500 buses across 52 depots are plying more than 14 lacs kilometers and carrying around 9 lac passengers per day.
RSRTC is committed to provide high quality services by consistently and constantly improving its services for the satisfaction of the passengers. RSRTC has incorporated Ordinary, Express, Deluxe, A.C., A.C.Sleeper. Super Luxury bus services (VOLVO & SCANIA) in his fleet, to fulfill its commitment for all categories of passengers.
RSRTC is connected to eleven nearby States/Union Territories viz. Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu-Kashmir, Delhi and Chandigarh through its various types of services.
For the coming year, RSRTC has identified the following Key Focus Area for the benefits of its passengers:
1. Re-Introduction of Rural Transport Service as a means to provide connectivity between different villages and Tehsils.
2. End-to-End implementation of ERP to ensure provision of real time data and information related to ticketing, vehicle location, vehicle maintenance and expected time of arrival and departure of vehicles.
3. Development of State-of-the-Art Bus stands at Jaipur and Jodhpur and provision of additional passenger amenities such as dormitories, food plaza, baby feeding room etc. at all major Bus Stands of RSRTC.
4. Proper maintenance of RSRTC buses on mission mode to ensure cleanness and comfort in RSRTC buses.
5. Revamping of the Central Control Room to ensure time bound grievance redressal of the complaints received through toll Free No 18002000103, Control Room Land line & Mobile and WhatsApp.
For the benefit of Corporation, RSRTC intends to introduce the following Additional Revenue Management (ARM) measures:
1. Increase in Operational Kilometers.
2. Introduction of Dynamic Pricing:
3. Introduction of a new contract model based on revenue sharing for Contract Vehicles
4. Introduction of Electric Vehicles on Revenue Sharing Model:
5. Modernization and development of Bus Stations and Satellite terminals on Success Fee Model
6. Modernization and Strengthening of Workshops
7. Implementation of Digital Advertising
8. Development of Bus Stops on PPP Mode
9. Development of Mid –ways on PPP mode
In the end, I would like to reiterate that RSRTC is committed to provide economic, convenient, adequate, punctual, efficient and comfortable services to its passengers. I also believe that passengers will appreciate the efforts of RSRTC and help us to improve over services. RSRTC intends to become a self-reliant, profit making, vibrant transport service provider in the nation and to serve the people in the right earnest.