Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation has entered it's 53th year of business, since its inception on 1st October 1964. The corporation has been established under the Road Transport Act 1950 with the objective of providing economic, adequate, punctual and efficient services to the traveling public in the state with 8 Depots and 421 Buses plying 45000 kilometers, carrying 29000 passengers per day. Currently, 4500 buses across 51 depots are plying more than 16 lace kilometers and carrying more than 9 lac passengers per day.
RSRTC is committed to providing high quality services, consistently and constantly improving the services for the satisfaction of the passengers. To fulfill the commitment, RSRTC has incorporated Ordinary, Express, Deluxe, A.G. Gandhi Rath, A.C., A.C. Sleeper, Volvo-Mercedes, Volvo-Pantry, Volvo-LCD, Volvo-LCD-Pantry,Scania bus services in fleet for all category of passengers.
· Offers low fares for passenger's everyday.
· Spacious and convenient Bus Stands with all amenities for waiting and in-transit passengers.
· Offers the only means of regularly scheduled intercity transportation to most cities, towns and small villages across the State and neighboring States.
· Offers reservation facilities for all deluxe and express buses.
· Provides additional seats during peak travel periods to accommodate passengers.
· As a socially conscious body offer concessions in fares and facilities to physically challenged.
· Offers concessional fare to the sick, freedom fighters, widows and families of soldiers who died in war..